Terms & Conditions?
The term ?www.TheMedicalJobBoard.co.uk? or ?us? or ?we? refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 28, Batley Enterprise Centre, 513 Bradford Road, Batley, West Yorkshire, WF17 8LL, United Kingdom. The term ?you? refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness?or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge?that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such?inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. ?It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website?meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design,?layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms?part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to?provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of?the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
- ?Candidate?, ?Jobseeker??means a person who uses the Medical Job Board by accessing The Site and/or registering to use Jobseeker services;
- ?Client?, ?Recruiter??means the person, company or firm named on the Order Form who will be using the Services;
- ?Company??means the company providing the Services as set out on the Order Form (?Us?);
- ?CV?,?Resume? means the curriculum vitae of the Candidate that is prepared and supplied by a Candidate;
- ?Fees??means the sums payable by the Client to the Company as set out on the Order Form;
- ?Job Listing? means jobs advertised on the site by recruiters.
- The Medical Job Board is an advertising platform which allows ?Recruiters? to advertise jobs and ?Job seekers? to apply for jobs.
- The Medical Job Board holds no responsibility over the handling of applications; This is done by the recruiter (owner) of the job listing. Applications are simply passed through The Medical Job Board on to the respective recruiters who will deal with all applications.
- The Medical Job Board holds no responsibility over the accuracy of job listings advertised on the site.
- Job seekers profile information is automatically published to recruiters via The Medical Job Board ?CV database? on the site by default. Job seekers can hide their profile information by clicking ?My Account? > ?My Profile & CV? > ?Hide? (underneath profile name).
- The CV database can only be accessed by recruiters with active subscriptions / Job listings.
- The Medical Job Board will never ask or take payment information from Job seekers. The service is free to use for all job seekers.
- Fees only apply to recruiters advertising jobs on the site.
- To use the services of The Medical Job Board, users are required to sign up.
- We have the right to change subscription prices at anytime, we shall provide a 30 days notice.
- You can mange your subscription from “manage subscription” in “my accounts” you may upgrade, downgrade, cancel or pause subscription at anytime at Pro Rata rate.
- We have the right to terminate your subscription at anytime
This website and its content is copyright of www.TheMedicalJobBoard.co.uk – ? www.TheMedicalJobBoard.co.uk 201. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by www.TheMedicalJobBoard.co.uk and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of www.TheMedicalJobBoard.co.uk. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, www.TheMedicalJobBoard.co.uk takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Income Disclaimer:?This website and the items it distributes contain business strategies, marketing methods and other business advice that, regardless of my own results and experience, may not produce the same results (or any results) for you. www.TheMedicalJobBoard.co.uk makes absolutely no guarantee, expressed or implied, that by following the advice or content available from this web site you will make any money or improve current profits, as there are several factors and variables that come into play regarding any given business.
Primarily, results will depend on the nature of the product or business model, the conditions of the marketplace, the experience of the individual, and situations and elements that are beyond your control.
As with any business endeavour, you assume all risk related to investment and money based on your own discretion and at your own potential expense.
Liability Disclaimer:?By reading this website or the documents it offers, you assume all risks associated with using the advice given, with a full understanding that you, solely, are responsible for anything that may occur as a result of putting this information into action in any way, and regardless of your interpretation of the advice.
You further agree that our company cannot be held responsible in any way for the success or failure of your business as a result of the information provided by our company. It is your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence regarding the safe and successful operation of your business if you intend to apply any of our information in any way to your business operations.
In summary, you understand that we make absolutely no guarantees regarding income as a result of applying this information, as well as the fact that you are solely responsible for the results of any action taken on your part as a result of any given information.
In addition, for all intents and purposes you agree that our content is to be considered “for entertainment purposes only”. Always seek the advice of a professional when making financial, tax or business decisions.